Sunday, May 13, 2007

What are you doing?

That's right. I've become Twittified. I'm sure some of my friends would tell you that happened long ago, but this time it's for real. In this odd age of making ourselves more transparent, I've joined the Twitter revolution and have started posting semi-intimate details of my daily comings and goings for the amusement of someone out there. I believe we do this as a head nod to the digital age, acknowledging that privacy has been left behind, steamrolled by the progressive march of digitization. Who among us remains anonymous? Even my mom leaves behind a click stream that can be analyzed and categorized.

Anyway, I've added the Twitter Badge up on the blog, so it's easy to monitor my day 140 characters at a time.

No comments:

pull your banner ads until google does a better job