Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mac Blogger Dashboard Widget

I just came across this useful little blogger Mac Widget.  I use a number of widgets that came with the default Mac install and have since found several others of use.  I particularly like the portfolio widget that shows stock quotes on a 20 minute delay basis.  I'm also currently using Yahoo Widgets as well, so you might say I'm a bit widget happy.  

This is my first test of the blogger widget though.  It seems to work fairly well and the only additions I would recommend right off would be some simple formatting and link creation tools within the widget.  Other than that it is simple and straight forward to use.  Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which widget are you talking about? And where might I be able to find it?

thx.

pull your banner ads until google does a better job