Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Where to begin

Good Morning. It has been 470 days since my Colorado-based technology company, Dante Software, was acquired by a much larger company out of Virginia. That experience, of starting a company in my basement, subsiding for months with no income, growing the company, raising venture capital, and ultimately selling the company has been a life shaping experience. Looking ahead, I see tremendous opportunities in technology and personal growth as I further define who I am through exploration of these possibilities, raising a family, and participating in the social fabric of my world as we spin through space together. Hopefully I gain many new insights and with some bravery of fingertip forward them here...

pull your banner ads until google does a better job