Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Instapaper

Found this gem on Metzger's blog this morning. Instapaper let's you store things in a folder that you want to read later. It sort of a simple workflow that just creates a list of things and let's you work through it, crossing things off as you've read them. Great idea and much better than bookmarking. The only things it's currently missing IMHO are tagging and sharing. I want to tag things inside to delicious so that I can retrieve them again in the future and I'd like to either share my whole folder, or tag items as shared and share that folder with the public, or email one or more of the items in my list to other people. These shared lists I would then like to widgetize and put up on my blog or facebook page. Let's see if Instapaper is listening...

No comments:

pull your banner ads until google does a better job